Pakistan Chemicals & Dyes Merchants Association was founded in January 1970, by prominent business leaders of Chemicals & Dyes. This Association is one of the oldest & largest Associations registered under companies Act 1913, and is recognized by the Government of Pakistan as an “A” class Association of Trade through its gazette notification and is affiliated with the Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry Karachi.
It is located at commercial hub of Karachi (Jodai Bazar) and almost 95% of them engaged in Import business of Chemicals Dyes, & other industrial raw materials with annual turnover in billion of Rupees. It is an umbrella for over than 1200 member firms through all over Pakistan & maintain a Northern Office at Lahore while a branch office at Faisalabad. It has at its apex a 20 members Executive Committee which comprises representative of Chemical & Dyes business community, all of them are elected by member firms through ballots every year.
It is 18 members elected Committee, Chairman & Vice Chairman elected within these members. Committee now planned to increase 2 members in its strength, which would come to 20 in total, through an amendment pass by its General Body. Present Committee members are as under: